The research journal of the Housing Education and Research Association, Housing and Society, announces a call for papers to appear in a special issue of the journal related to the theme, “Housing and Health” edited by David Turcotte.
Topics of interest focused on the relationship between housing and health include, but are not limited to, those addressing:
- Aging in Place
- Healthy Homes
- Impacts of Structural Conditions and Hazards
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Impacts of Housing Instability
- Accessibility and Homelessness
- Climate Change and Natural Disasters
- Behaviors of Occupants
- Affordability and Financial Burden
- Public Policy
- Neighborhood Impacts
To submit your manuscript, visit the link Welcome to Editorial Manager® for Housing and Society, http://www.editorialmanager.
Manuscript submission deadline: June 30, 2020
If you have any questions about this special issue, please contact David Turcotte at David_Turcotte@uml.edu