Reminder for Conference Presenters & Moderators
To reserve a spot in the conference program, all presenters and moderators must register by: February 15, 2022 (11:59pm Central Standard Time).
- UAA Membership and Registration: UAA membership is not required for conference registration. However, UAA members receive a registration discount. To qualify for the discount, you must initiate or renew your UAA Membership prior to registering for the conference.
- Non-registration: After Tuesday, February 15, only registered conference presenters will be added to the conference program. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Deadline Extensions: Extensions to the registration deadline will not be granted.
- Withdrawing from Conference: Unable to attend? Please extend us a professional courtesy by formally withdrawing from the conference as soon as you know.
- Registration & Payment: Registration must be completed using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) via our online registration system.
- Institutional Check Payments: Prior approval by the UAA Executive Office is required for institutional check payments. In order to be approved, the payment must cover 3 or more registrants and a processing fee of $50 per registrant will be included in the invoice total. This fee covers the additional staff time and accounting required to process check payment.