Urban studies researchers come from different disciplines. Given the interdisciplinary nature of their research, choosing publication outlets can be confusing. This webinar explores strategies and criteria to identify appropriate journals for your urban research. It is tailored to graduate students and early-career professionals.
Selecting the Right Journal (presented by the Scholar Development Editors)
- Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Time: 2:00-3:30pm Central Standard Time
- Free for UAA members | Not a member? Join UAA to enjoy member benefits throughout 2022!
- Non-members: Student, Post Doc, Adjunct ($15); Everyone else ($25)
- Jocelyn Taliaferro, North Carolina State University (Moderator)
- Santina Contreras, University of Southern California
- Davia Downey, University of Memphis
- Michael Glass, University of Pittsburgh
- Jason Reece, Ohio State University
50 seats are available. Register by Tuesday, February 8, 2022, to reserve your spot!